Cardknox's batch processing tool allows you to process a large volume of transactions in a single batch, all at once. Batches can be processed for a single account or multiple accounts.
x = Incrementing Sequence Number
- Numbers can be skipped but they must always be greater than the previous file.
- Files with older or invalid sequence numbers are ignored.
- Sequence Number Max Value = 999999999 (9 digits).
KVP = URL Encoded Key-Value-Pair
- Note: Ensure that all values are URL encoded.
- 1.Client uploads Request/REQUEST_X.KVP
- 2.Client uploads Request/PROCESS_X.KVP
- 3.Batch process is triggered when Request/PROCESS_X.KVP is received
- 1.Gateway saves Response/RESPONSE_X.KVP
- 2.Gateway saves Response/COMPLETE_X.KVP
- 3.Client polls and parses Response/COMPLETE_X.KVP
xStatus=Success, then client downloads and parses Response/RESPONSE_X.KVP
- 5.Client deletes all files from Response folder
Filename Format: REQUEST_X.KVP
- Each line contains an individual transaction in KVP format. Any transaction that can be executed via the standard API can be submitted in the Request Data File.
Filename Format: PROCESS_X.KVP Required Variables:
Filename Format: RESPONSE_X.KVP
- Each line contains an individual response in KVP format.
Filename Format: COMPLETE_X.KVP